Puberty

Yellow Player

Post by amershamwrighty »

Not working - again.

Lousy, lousy service.
BigCrompy
Puberty

Post by BigCrompy »

I'm getting just the tiniest, sporadic croak.

I wonder what we're paying for?

And being Down Under, I can't use Radio Oxford online either (perhaps you can give it a try though?)
amershamwrighty
Puberty

Post by amershamwrighty »

Nothing on RadOx, and YP acknowledged by the club (on Twitter @OUFClive) as not working.

It is a rubbish service, but I don't blame the club - I blame the FL for getting into a contract with an outfit that can't deliver a reliable service.
OUFC4eva
Grumpy old git

Post by OUFC4eva »

... and Mr Wilder did not &quotfront&quot up to the Press either, so
if exiled fans wanted to hear what CW's thoughts were via Yellow Player , then they were to be further disappointed.

The match was a waste of time and money.
JoeyBeauchamp
Dashing young thing

Post by JoeyBeauchamp »

It's getting ridiculous - so many games now are out of reach, or break up half way through. I emailed them and they said it was a hitch which was now fixed, but it wasn't. Had to listen to the Southend commentary, which was actually quite complimentary about us
Radley Rambler
Grumpy old git

Post by Radley Rambler »

Being lucky enough to live in the Oxford area, I don't need to subscribe to YP but for those who do, surely there is a Service Level Agreement which if breached means you receive recompense?

I'm not suggesting that is a substitute for the expected service but am just interested if that is the case?