Saddest man in Oxford

Anything yellow and blue
Kamman!
Embryo

Saddest man in Oxford

Post by Kamman! »

I can't make Wembley on Sunday. I have to be in the Dead Sea in Jordan for a conference, hopefully I'll be able to get the game on the internet.
I don't even think there is a hotel with Sky Sports.

Just want to wish you all a great day. My neighbour is going, he's a pensioner, and he proudly showed me his OUFC hat he wore to the Milk Cup.

Come On Oxford!
tomoufc
Dashing young thing

Post by tomoufc »

My heart goes out to you.

I'm sure you'll find a place with Sky Sports. Just find a sports cafe and make it worth their while!
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Post by Baboo »

Not a lot to be said is there?
Dr Bob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Dr Bob »

Good luck with finding somewhere that is showing the match. I am in Washington DC at the mo - and having contacted a couple of local sports bars to see if they would put it on for me, they both told me that over here at least, it is just not available (although they did say one bar might be able to get an alternative feed).

So, can anybody tell me of any websites that show footie - and which do not need a degree in computing, money, registering, etc to access? Or does it look like I shall have to put up with Radio Oxford?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Tough break Kamman! Still, you could always float over to Ein Gedi in Israel where you might be able to find a bar with Sky.
The OXman Cometh
Brat

Post by The OXman Cometh »

Dr Bob
Middle-Aged Spread

Post by Dr Bob »

Many thanks. Fingers' crossed....
Kamman!
Embryo

Post by Kamman! »

I'm listening online.I should be at a reception at a conference here in Jordan. I couldn't leave my hotel room with this on, it was too much.
I kind of feel guilty about this, but I don't know when I'll be listening to something like this ever again.

It's 2-1 and I'm gripped!
oli
Sperm

Post by oli »

I had to miss it as well. I travelled all over with the yellows for the last couple of years, but now I am doing an study exchange in Japan.

My Dad was there though and it makes me happy that he and all of you loyal fans could be jumping up and down, tearing the roof off Wembley. Very emotional, I managed to find a stream and the noise was imense, Chappie and a few others had tears streaming down their faces.

Bring on League 2!