Hatred

Anything yellow and blue
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotMooro&quot wrote: Another one I’m surprised not to see on here is Mr Winkle at MK Dons (and latterly the Spurs chairman Levy who actually cited MKD as a precedent for their bid to move to the Olymipic Stadium).
Goes without saying really.
ncoopie
Sperm

kassam stadium

Post by ncoopie »

hey fellow fans, doing a dissertation on the positive effects the kassam stadium has had for match day fans!

Please help and prove we are the best supporters by clicking the link to the survey, i promise it will only take 1 miunte! Plus i'm sick of people saying football and stadiums bring negative impacts to their areas!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMJ72PZ

Come on the Yellows!!!!!
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re: kassam stadium

Post by Snake »

&quotncoopie&quot wrote:hey fellow fans, doing a dissertation on the positive effects the kassam stadium has had for match day fans!

Please help and prove we are the best supporters by clicking the link to the survey, i promise it will only take 1 miunte! Plus i'm sick of people saying football and stadiums bring negative impacts to their areas!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMJ72PZ

Come on the Yellows!!!!!
I've filled in my part of the survey (5 minutes max of my time).

Now let's see what comes back...
Hog
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Hog »

&quotMooro&quot wrote:Others not yet nominated – our Pride of Three Lions, Ashley Cole, Stevie G &amp John Terry, for their abuse of their position and total disregard of their responsibilities as role models
You forgot the drugs cheat Ferdinand with that bunch of ...
Baboo
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Baboo »

&quotHog&quot wrote:
&quotMooro&quot wrote:Others not yet nominated – our Pride of Three Lions, Ashley Cole, Stevie G &amp John Terry, for their abuse of their position and total disregard of their responsibilities as role models
You forgot the drugs cheat Ferdinand with that bunch of ...
Cheat or someone who forgot to turn up for a test?
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

Forgot? Oh yeah! Three times was it?