Sky Sports Time of Our Lives - Oxford United

Anything yellow and blue
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by theox »

&quotSwissbloke&quot wrote:By the way, I've also emailed SKY with a complaint, if we all do, they may put it on again.
What email address did you use?
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Sorry all, but the chap who was recording it for me fell foul of the same timing problems that appear to have beset everybody else.

Never mind, I'm sure it will be repeated again someday.
headless_pnub
Brat

Post by headless_pnub »

I've downloaded a torrent of the show which I'm happy to burn onto a disc and sent out (or give in person at the Eastbourne game).
If people want to donate to the 12th man fund as a gesture of good will that would be nice. Let me know and I'll get some burned off.
boris
Grumpy old git

Post by boris »

Excellent - do we just look out for the Oxford fan with no head? How would we tell you apart from the others?
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by A-Ro »

&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote:I've downloaded a torrent of the show which I'm happy to burn onto a disc and sent out (or give in person at the Eastbourne game).
If people want to donate to the 12th man fund as a gesture of good will that would be nice. Let me know and I'll get some burned off.
Instructions on how to download a torrent might be useful.
headless_pnub
Brat

Post by headless_pnub »

Ok, to get the torrent:

Go to http://thebox.bz/login.php, you need to register for the site. Search for Oxford United and it'll be in the search results. Download the torrent file.
Open the .torrent file in a suitable programme (google bittorrent for one) and that will download the file. That should do it.

Otherwise I'll be the girl sat in S111 in the Oxford Mail stand, so come find me before the match or at half time. If you're gonna do this can you let me know so I can burn the right amount of discs.
theox
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by theox »

&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote:Ok, to get the torrent:

Go to http://thebox.bz/login.php, you need to register for the site. Search for Oxford United and it'll be in the search results. Download the torrent file.
Open the .torrent file in a suitable programme (google bittorrent for one) and that will download the file. That should do it.

Otherwise I'll be the girl sat in S111 in the Oxford Mail stand, so come find me before the match or at half time. If you're gonna do this can you let me know so I can burn the right amount of discs.
Have now been waiting 24 hours for my email from that site so i can log on and download the torrent!!! :(
Snake
Grumpy old git

Post by Snake »

I quite wanted to see this TV program, but increasingly IÔÇÖm thinking that IÔÇÖll just let the technology win. I also looked up ÔÇ£pnubÔÇ? in the online urban dictionary and that put me off even more. Sometimes in life you just have to let things pass you by..
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

[quote=&quotSnake&quot]I quite wanted to see this TV program, but increasingly I’m thinking that I’ll just let the technology win. I also looked up “pnub
Matt D
Middle-Aged Spread

Re:

Post by Matt D »

[quote=&quotheadless_pnub&quot][quote=&quotSnake&quot]I quite wanted to see this TV program, but increasingly I’m thinking that I’ll just let the technology win. I also looked up “pnub
Hog
Grumpy old git

Post by Hog »

I'd like to take you up on the offer please Headless although I don't go in the London Road - perhaps I could collect it outside?

Don't worry about Snake, I thinks he's just got a little emotional at the thought of a girl posting on here!
Snake
Grumpy old git

Re:

Post by Snake »

[quote=&quotheadless_pnub&quot][quote=&quotSnake&quot]I quite wanted to see this TV program, but increasingly I’m thinking that I’ll just let the technology win. I also looked up “pnub
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotHog&quot wrote:I'd like to take you up on the offer please Headless although I don't go in the London Road - perhaps I could collect it outside?

Don't worry about Snake, I thinks he's just got a little emotional at the thought of a girl posting on here!
Sure, I can wait outside the OMS gate ( 18 ) at about 2.30pm with a copy for you if that's all right.
&quottheox&quot wrote:Have now been waiting 24 hours for my email from that site so i can log on and download the torrent!!! :(
Never used that site before, I only registered myself to download this so can't help much, sorry. It only took about 10 mins for the email to come through for me though so it might be worth another try or check your junk.
Frank
Puberty

Re:

Post by Frank »

&quotheadless_pnub&quot wrote:
&quotHog&quot wrote:I'd like to take you up on the offer please Headless although I don't go in the London Road - perhaps I could collect it outside?

Sure, I can wait outside the OMS gate ( 18 ) at about 2.30pm with a copy for you if that's all right.
&quottheox&quot wrote:Have now been waiting 24 hours for my email from that site so i can log on and download the torrent!!! :(
Never used that site before, I only registered myself to download this so can't help much, sorry. It only took about 10 mins for the email to come through for me though so it might be worth another try or check your junk.
Hi headless_pnub

Can I get a copy at 2:30 also ?
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotFrank&quot wrote:Hi headless_pnub

Can I get a copy at 2:30 also ?
Sure, no problem.