transfer deadline Signings?

Anything yellow and blue
headless_pnub
Brat

Re:

Post by headless_pnub »

&quotMally&quot wrote:Theoretically Craddock could result in us scoring loads of goals but never actually get on the pitch. I don't think that will happen but I don't expect him and Beano to play together very often either.
I'd have thought, depending on Beano's injury which should have had time to rest having not been involved midweek, we'd see the both of them start along with Midson upfront.

Craddock has spent time playing (and scoring) in a forward three, so it's not going to be a big surprise for him and with Green seemingly being the most out-of-form then it'd make sense for him to be the one to make way.

433 served us well last season and until the Accy game everyone was saying all we needed to do was start finishing some of the chances we have been creating. I can't see why we'd chance the system based on one game (not counting Aldershot due to the amount changes made for that game) when we've brought in a striker to rectify the identified problem.
Ancient Colin
Grumpy old git

Post by Ancient Colin »

Last season we got out of the horrible slump by going back to 433 (and back to Midson) so I can see the reluctance to shift, if not the reluctance to play Jack for more than an hour.