Oi Godalming

Anything yellow and blue
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Oi Godalming

Post by A-Ro »

Terry

I've tried sending you the following PM but I'm inept and can't get it to send.

Are you still collecting programmes? I have been offered a &quotlargish&quot collection from the 70's 80's and 90's with some going back to the southern league. I'm not particularly interested but I wondered if you might be.

Regards

AR

GodalmingYellow
Senile

Re: Oi Godalming

Post by GodalmingYellow »

&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:Terry

Are you still collecting programmes? I have been offered a &quotlargish&quot collection from the 70's 80's and 90's with some going back to the southern league. I'm not particularly interested but I wondered if you might be.

Regards

AR

Thanks for the offer A-Ro. I don't collect anymore, and am (inactively) disposing of my collection.

OxVox may well want them though, as they recently began selling programmes as a result of a similar donation.
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Re: Oi Godalming

Post by A-Ro »

&quotGodalmingYellow&quot wrote:
&quotA-Ro&quot wrote:Terry

Regards

AR

Thanks for the offer A-Ro. I don't collect anymore, and am (inactively) disposing of my collection.

OxVox may well want them though, as they recently began selling programmes as a result of a similar donation.
OK thanks Terry - OxVox are you interested?
bob s
Toddler

Post by bob s »

Many thanks for your kind offer AR.....I have alerted the 'commercial lads' on our committee to your post and I am sure they will be in touch.

Bob Scholes.
To err is human - to forgive is divine
Brahma Bull
Puberty

Post by Brahma Bull »

Good Evening Mr A-Ro,

Thank you for the offer of donating this programme collection. We would very much like to take you up on this kind gesture if the offer is still available.

We will need to arrange collection and this can be added to our growing collection that we will make available to both OxVox members and non-members.

We have, to date, had three collections donated and we would be more than happy to accept this one also.

Would you mind getting in touch with me at enquiries@oxvox.org.uk and we can make some arrangements.

Thank You again,
Simon
A-Ro
Grumpy old git

Post by A-Ro »

Looks like I was too late, apparently they are going to Martin Chown who has a large collection of his own already. I have asked that he forward any duplicates on to OxVox.